Carer Become a Foster Carer
Transform the lives of children and young people, whilst working from home as part of a professional team, benefiting from an excellent package including training, development and support as well as generous remuneration levels with the UK’s leading independent social enterprise Five Rivers Child Care.
Our professional Foster Carers come from different cultural, religious and racial backgrounds single people, couples, (whether married or living together, with or without children).
To be considered as a Foster Carer with the Five Rivers Fostering Service in the first instance you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be over the age of 21
- Have a furnished spare room that is not used by anybody else
- Be committed to training and development
- Be able to work in partnership with the team involved in caring for the child/young person
We are actively recruiting foster carers who have experience of working with and caring for children and young people.
Whether you have experience of caring for children, as a Parent or Child Carer, or you are a Social Worker, Youth Worker, Support Worker, Counsellor, Teacher or Nurse, you will find that becoming a Professional Foster Carer may reimburse you at the same level or more than your current employment.
More reasons to foster with Five Rivers?
- We are well-established and have an excellent reputation for our foster carers
- We carefully match all referrals of children and young people with our foster carers
- Our support is available 24/7 – even at weekends and at night
- You will get guidance from a dedicated professional social worker
- You will find you’ll make some really good friends and they will be part of the support you build.
To find out more apply below