We have an exciting opportunity for a Choice Based Lettings Officer to join our forward thinking and progressive team.
We are constantly looking for ways in which we can improve the level of service we offer to our customers, and we are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated person to join us. Duties will include:
- Responsible for effective letting of properties to achieve minimal void loss
- Allocate empty properties to suitable applicants on the housing register in accordance with the Association's policy
- Administer policy and procedures ensuring that empty properties are re-let within target times and that void turnaround targets are met.
- Assist in the registration of new applications on the housing register.
- Carry out sign up appointments
- Attend properties to check voids standards.
- Coordinate tenant and viewing inspections to void properties and provide feedback
This position will primarily cover the Fylde area but there is also a requirement to cover the South Ribble area as well. This position will be on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract or Secondment basis and will be a full time position working 36.25 hours per week.
We are looking for someone is passionate about delivering an outstanding service to both our internal and external customers. You will need to be able to demonstrate a 'can do' approach and have relevant experience delivering front line customer facing housing services.
You should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be IT literate with full experience in working with Microsoft systems and have an enthusiastic and professional approach to dealing with customers and a positive attitude towards change.
Team work is essential as the post is part of an agile working team but you will also need to be fully confident in working alone and full flexibility is a necessity for covering other areas when necessary.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please click on the link to view the Company website in order to view the job description and person specification.
Closing Date for Applications: 20 February 2018
Interview Date: 26 February 2018