Administrator for SEND
1. To assist the Learning Support Team Leader to produce all documentation required, e.g. correspondence, reports, data, student documents and handouts in a timely manner ensuring a high level of quality.
2. To log and respond to all Learning Support referrals, including setting up meeting appointments
3. To manage the documentation for all SEND students, including setting up and updating student files and uploading relevant information on Pro-Monitor
4. To collate targets and gather feedback on progress for all students in receipt of an EHC plan, including liaising with curriculum teams, parents, Learning Support staff and outside agencies
5. To set up review meetings for all students with an EHC plan, including preparing reports for circulation
6. To collate and provide feedback to County Councils on progress and outcomes of students with an EHC Plan
7. To collate and monitor information on student attendance and support Learning Support staff in following up concerns with individual students, tutors and parents.
8. To provide parents and curriculum teams with information on students receiving support and any changes to support
9. To act as a key point for communication and liaison with curriculum teams and external agencies including where appropriate; schools, employers and parents
10. To schedule team meetings and individual student meetings and take and distribute minutes.
11. To manage the Learning Support Team’s diaries, organise meetings and schedule appointments
12. Sort all incoming post, draft routine written correspondence and deal with enquiries into the team, both in person and on the telephone.
13. To administer financial matters as directed by the Head of Learning Support Services using agreed financial procedures and processes, including collating and monitoring orders.