Security Officer/ Caretaker x4 Amersham and Wycombe
1. To provide first class customer service. Welcome students, staff and visitors to the College checking ID cards, ensuring strict entry criteria is followed at main reception and other entrance points.
2. To greet customers following College procedures and working with the Receptionist to ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times. Cover switchboard across the shift.
3. To unlock/lock up the building/grounds at the beginning and end of working day.
4. To be alert to incidents of disruption/danger and follow appropriate procedures for the protection and safety of staff, students and the public.
5. To undertake internal /external patrols of the building and car park throughout the day/evening to ensure security, fabric and fittings of the building and report/resolve problems as appropriate.
6. To operate a CCTV and other security systems daily.
7. Use computer to check and/or produce ID cards, produce/issue parking permits, check emails
8. Use the till to take payments for various reasons and cash up daily.
9. To work within a rota system which includes being ‘on-call’ evenings and weekends and supporting events held out of hours.
10. Be able to work alone confidently and as part of a team on a daily basis
11. Hold an SIA Licence.