Credit Controller based at our Head Office in Normanton.
What will you do?
- Posting customer payments onto accounts from the bank line
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Credit checking potential new customers
- Sending letters and emails chasing for overdue payments along with making calls
- Looking into customer quires and liaising with the branch network
- Giving updates to the Line Manager, Branch Manager and Regional Manager
What will you need?
- Experience within a Credit Control environment
- Good query resolution skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and remain calm under pressure
With over 50 years’ experience in the electrical wholesale industry, YESSS Electrical is an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and 100 branches currently open in the UK (with a plan have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary negotiable subject to experience
- Generous holiday entitlement
- 40 hours per week
- Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
No Agencies Please.