Telemarketing, Recruitment Consultant, Digital Marketing, Event Management and Personal Assistant
We are opening a new office in Waterlooville Town Centre and have several vacancies that will appeal to people with experience in one or more of the following functions:
- Telemarketing, Telesales, Call Centre Agent
- Event Management and Project Management
- Event Sales, Advertising Sales and Media Sales
- Recruitment Consultant
- Marketing including Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Administration, Secretarial, Office Management
- Data Entry and Online Research
- Personal Assistant and Secretarial
- Customer Services; and similar.
Please note that all of our sales-related positions are professional and ethical, soft-sell only - no hard selling required.
Depending on your skills, abilities, experience and preferences you may have a position with us that that covers several of the areas listed above or you might want to focus just on what you really enjoy and are particularly good at – everybody is an individual and for the right applicants we are open-minded – we can discuss a range of options at interview.
Furthermore, we can be very flexible with how your position is structured - we have roles that will suit those looking for:
- Full and part time positions including just term-times
- Day-time and shift work
- Employed, self-employed and freelance
There is tremendous earning potential for successful candidates as many of the roles will offer bonus and commission on top of a secure income.
Full training will be provided and whilst not in any way essential, it would be helpful if you are already familiar with one or more of these applications: FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe Indesign, PhotoShop, Joomla, WordPress, Issuu and Eventbrite.
We run conferences in the UK, Europe and the USA and we publish an online magazine called the Transparency Times.
Please Email your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 07501 460308