ST. JOSEPH’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Gardenia Avenue, Luton LU3 2NS Tel: 01582 572964
Head teacher: Mrs. J. A. Lee
Vacancy ID: SCH00591
Permanent and Maternity leave vacancies
|Required for September 2018||Vacancy ID: SCH00591|
The School’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding.
A very positive climate for learning exists across the school. Classrooms are calm, orderly and purposeful. Attitudes to learning are superb. Pupils talk confidently about their learning, work well together and enjoy sharing their ideas with adults and other pupils. (Ofsted Oct 17)
The Governors warmly invite applications for Class Teachers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will be dedicated to supporting the aims and ethos of our successful Catholic school
- Is an enthusiastic and good to outstanding classroom practitioner with a clear vision and commitment to achieving high standards and attainment for all pupils
- Is committed to developing the full potential of all groups of pupils school wide
- Enjoys working as part of a team and is able to communicate effectively with pupils, staff, parents, governors, the parish and wider community.
We can offer:
- A strong Catholic school community with friendly staff
- A dedicated and supportive senior leadership team who foster and promote an ethos of excellence
- A school committed to raising standards in a welcoming environment
- Positive, happy children who enjoy learning
- Excellent home, school and parish links
- A well resourced school and stimulating learning environment
- A commitment to your professional development.
A visit to the school is encouraged to fully appreciate what the school can offer to the right candidate. For an application pack please contact Mrs A Board by E-Mail: email@example.com
Closing date for applications Friday 27 April 2018
Interviews will take place on Thursday 03 May 2018
Successful applicants for interview will be contacted by telephone in the first instance on Monday 30 April 2018
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
To apply, click APPLY.