Retail Account Administrator
An exciting Retail Accounts Administrator role, based in Reading, paying a competitive salary.
Your new company
Your new role is with a global vehicle solutions company, based in Newbury, who are looking for someone to join as a Retail Accounts Administrator within their Risks Department.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for providing support to my client's retail client base in accordance with contractual terms, and regulatory and statutory requirements. Your duties will include:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and specifically that regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority relating to Data Protection, Consumer Credit Act (CCA), Money Laundering, Treating the Customer Fairly ('TCF') and attend update training as may be required from time to time.
- To support the team in their administrative duties
- To support the team by producing NOSIA's
- To support the team by managing the team's inbox
- Use the telephone, correspondence and statutory notices as appropriate to support Regulated Team
- Work with the team to ensure that the contractual processes are undertaken effectively at all times. This includes the timely dispatch of any documentation to all customers and the communication of agreed order information to customers (where appropriate) against SLA's.
- To undertake any other duties as specified from time to time in accordance with the company's PLC's business requirements.
- To respond in an informed, constructive and professional manner to customer's requests for information and queries relating to invoicing to remove potential barriers to payment.
- Maintain and protect individual credit files in accordance with statutory and credit agency requirements.
- Liaise closely with other in-house teams whenever required to maintain the right balance of good customer relationships and best result for the company.
- Seek, communicate and implement, where appropriate, process improvements thus increasing the efficiency of the Credit Team.
- Carry out such tasks as required by the Retail Account Administration Team Leader to ensure the efficient operation of the Credit Team.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and specifically that which relates to Data Protection, Money Laundering and Treating
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
- Good knowledge of the Consumer Credit Act (CCA) Data Protection and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) an advantage
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Experience of query management and complaints handling
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.