Demi Pastry Chef - Cirencester
3 days left
- Contract Type
Demi Pastry Chef - Luxury Hotel - Cirencester
Demi Pastry Chef. Our client is recruiting a Demi Pastry Chef for their busy luxury hotel in Cirencester. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and keen chef to develop their career in a busy environment. Working for a highly trained and experienced Head Chef you will gain valuable experience and training.
*You will work on the Pastry Section
*Preparing Breads, Pastries and Desserts for restaurant, afternoon teas and functions
*Ensuring your section is kept clean and tidy
* You will already have worked in a professional hotel or restaurant kitchen with all fresh food
* Have a fantastic can do attitude
* Have NVQ level 2 or equivalent
* Hard working and keen to develop Kitchen career
* £20k plus option of live in
* Meals & Uniform
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV to Daniel Boyle now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.