Adico Care are a small, private care company that provide domiciliary and live-in care. We are looking for Care Assistants, and Live-in’s with a genuine passion to help provide professional care and support to adults of all ages, in the comfort of their own home.
You will be working as part of a vibrant and enthusiastic team providing an outstanding level of person centred care by promoting their independence, choice, dignity, and respect within their home.
Adico Care was awarded runner-up in the Hertfordshire Care Awards 2017 for Outstanding Support at Home!
Being a Care Assistant involves day to day duties such as:
- Providing all aspects of personal care, this will include washing, dressing, assisting with toileting needs etc
- Administering medication when required to
- Using your developed knowledge from our moving and handling course to hoist clients
- Completing daily log sheets and MAR charts and reporting any issues to office
- Preparing meals for clients
- Household support such as light cleaning duties
- Companionship calls which could involve taking the client out (for this reason you will need business insurance on your vehicle)
- As one of the highest paying care companies in Hertfordshire, you will receive a minimum of £9 per hour plus paid mileage (30ppm)! There is also an enhanced rate on weekends (£10.30 p/h) and bank holidays (£15 p/h)
- Live In Carer’s salary is £550 per week
- Up to 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Carer of the Month Scheme (winner gets a £50 voucher plus gift)
- Fully paid induction and on-going training (this includes the opportunity to achieve your Care Certificate, NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care providing you work a minimum of 16 hours per week)
- We regularly like to do team events for charities such as Fun Runs, Competitions, and Cake Making
- Reimbursement of DBS cost after probation period
- We provide service-specific training/courses you may wish to attend
- An opportunity to work for an expanding company
- Genuine career progression opportunities as all positions are offered in house before being advertised!
- Full time & part time opportunities available
- Fully funded training provided
- Free Uniform provided
- Workplace pension
- Access to Perkbox after 6 months!
- Must be 18 years+
- Must have a Full UK driving licence
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- Two successful references
- Successful DBS check
- Have previous experience working with vulnerable adults
- Have good understanding and knowledge of age-related illnesses
- Have a Care Certificate or NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care
We are looking for care workers in the following and surrounding areas:
Albury, Bengeo, Bishops Stortford, Broxbourne, Cheshunt, Harlow, Hertford, Hoddesdon, Nazeing, Sawbridgeworth, Ware, Turnford, Waltham Cross, Waltham Abbey, and Wormley.
Weekdays: £9 per hour + 30p per mile travel expense
Weekends: £10.30 per hour + 30p per mile travel expense
Bank Holidays: £15 per hour
Please press apply now with an updated CV