Mechanical Design Engineer
MECHANICAL, DESIGN, SPECIAL PURPOSE MACHINERY, MANUFACTURING, INVENTOR, AUTOMOTIVE, AEROSPACE
My clients design a bespoke range of special purpose machinery that is supplied to predominantly the automotive and aerospace sectors.
My client is hiring after a very successful past few years that have meant they have been able to grow a great deal over the last 12 months and are continuing to do so as they search for an additional Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
- Concept design of rotating precision machinery and development with confirmation by calculations or Finite analysis or similar
- Support and Problem solving during manufacture, assembly, test
- Supporting other design engineers
- Design & Detailing for manufacture including BOM creation
- Working to budgets and project timings
- CE marking of equipment
- Managing projects and working with customers as required
- Working with and consulting suppliers as necessary
- Working additional hours as required
- A sound understanding of mechanical engineering principles and manufacturing processes
- Proficient in the use of Inventor preferred but not essential as training can be given
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Practical experience a benefit
- Previous experience leading a mechanical design team would be a benefit
- Degree/HND or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
If this opportunity would be of interest, please forward me your latest CV for immediate consideration.