SAP Business Analyst
A leading Manufacturer is looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
- Provide SAP and Materials Management expert knowledge in the manufacturing database while focusing on planning and procurement processes.
- Drive SAP deployment of a standardized Supply Management tool across the plant, to achieve Supply Chain excellence, measured by top tier delivery and inventory results, at the lowest Supply Chain costs.
- Serves as the super user and main contact for internal users by resolving both minor and complex problems/issues; gathering requirements, providing technical direction, setting in motion best practices that support the business. Lead, participate in kaizens.
- Responsible for training all end users on the usage of SAP
- Responsible for coordinating and leading efforts to improve the business, spearheading functional teams in support of new efforts to resolve plant issues while enhancing current functions
- Develop, deploy appropriate systems solutions. Assist with design, configuration, testing and implementation.
- Serves as a liaison supporting our Client as well as our Corporate IT department with implementing and adherence to corporate practices, policies, and initiatives and reports all issues occurring at the plant level
- Acquire knowledge of emerging functionality/solutions, and contribute to their successful implementation within the businesses where appropriate.
- Assist with the resolution of complex application support and maintenance issues where relevant.
- Foster a continuous improvement culture assuring buy-in and ownership at all levels of the organization. Train and mentor divisional talent on Supply Chain tools, build local capability and ensure sustainability.
- Assist in leading, analysing, designing, and improving processes by enlisting and influencing teams focused on reducing waste, inventory, and lead times.
- Responsible for developing requirements, testing, developing training materials, ad-hoc training, and user support when applicable
- Conform to the processes and requirements of the synchronized management system.
- Achieve effectiveness of the synchronized management system by following the Quality Policy and meeting company objectives.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma; some college is preferred.
- SAP Inventory Management
- Knowledge with SAP systems.
- Proficiency on computers and Microsoft Office products.
- One year of work experience working in an automotive or logistics environment.