An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated tutor to join our enthusiastic team delivering our two day phlebotomy training course throughout the UK.
Geopace tutors work on a freelance (self-employed) basis and choose which locations and when they wish to deliver the training. Excellent remuneration package (from £17.30 to £26.30 per hour) as well as accommodation, meals, disbursements and mileage expenses.
Tutors will have a background in healthcare (clinical / nursing) with some experience in phlebotomy or will currently be working as a phlebotomist.
Essential qualities include:
- Willingness to travel
- Own car / full UK driving licence
- Living within 20 miles (approx.) of Flitwick, Bedfordshire
- IT literate (experience using MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Working experience in a clinical environment
- Experience in teaching an advantage
- Full training will be provided
In the first instance please send C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Geopace Limited, The Rufus Centre, Steppingley Road, Flitwick, Beds, MK45 1AH