A leading technology company require an experienced Cable Assembler/ Solderer to assist with the assembly of their products.
This is an initial 3-6 month contract with the view to being extended, should orders require it.
Cable Assembler Requirements:
- Previous experience working with D connectors, High Density D-Type, Harwin, Lemo, Fisher Connectors, Odu connectors, Ring Terminals would be highly advantageous
- Prior experience as a Cable Assembler in an electronics assembly environment, with extensive hand soldering
- Ideally you will be trained to IPC-610 IPC-620 or J-Std, but this is not essential
- Must be capable of wiring and general assembly
- ESD awareness and understanding is also a bonus, as is any ISO standard experience (19001)
- Must possess a good understanding of engineering drawings and be able to assemble products accordingly
- Must possess a basic knowledge of electronic components
- Excellent fine motor skills
- Good hand-eye co-ordination, attention to detail and eyesight is essential
Cable Assembler Responsibilities:
- To solder and assemble cable products as requested
- Follow engineering diagrams and pick up on errors where applicable
- To be responsible for the quality of your production and assembly output
- To report to the Operations Manager on potential problems in the production process, any shortages/ delays and additional requirements as they arise
- To liaise with the Operations Manager on current production targets, schedules and workload
- To alert the Operations Manager as to any procedural changes
If you are a Cable Assembler looking for work, please click on Apply now.