Financial Accountant to join the Accounts Team based on Hortonwood, Telford offering an attractive salary and benefits package.
Monday - Thursday 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Friday 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
The role of Financial Accountant:
- Planning, coordinating and producing the financial accounts from SAP records.
- Responsible for monthly control account reconciliations.
- Co-ordinating and preparing the Statutory Accounts.
- Responsible for checking and collecting evidence for Group internal audit.
- Preparation of quarterly corporation tax calculation and annual tax compliance pack.
- Control of fixed assets and the fixed asset register.
- Collating overhead and capital requirements as part of the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly overhead reports.
- Responsibility for all aspects of VAT.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualifications.
- Ideally from a practice environment.
- SAP Knowledge beneficial.
- Pension Scheme up to 12% employer contributions.
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
- 31 days holiday.
- Discounted Manchester United home game tickets.
- Discounted Epson products and consumables.
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counselling services.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Free secure parking onsite.