This fast growing organisation is a very well established firm with an excellent reputation. The successful Accounts Trainee will be working for an employer who is looking to support an individual within their Accounting career and development and will look to support a further Accounting qualification.
The position of Accounts trainee will be responsible for :
- Preparing statutory accounts for a variety of the firm's clients
- Preparing monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare company and personal tax computations
- Assist in the training and development of junior staff members
As the successful Accounts Trainee you will ideally have have the following experience:
- Part qualified / new qualified AAT - essential.
- Looking to progress on to a further qualification after the AAT - desired.
- Previous and demonstrable practice experience in a similar role (2 years ideally) - essential.
- Computer experience - Word, Excel and Accounts preparation packages - essential.
The ideal skills required for this role are as follows:
- Team player able to develop good relationships with clients and within the firm.
- Ability to manage workload and time effectively.
- Self-motivation and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effectively solve problems
To apply for the Accounts Trainee position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.