Sous Chef - Ufford Park is a well-established and popular establishment near Woodbridge and we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Sous Chef to join our team on a Full Time, Permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small friendly professional team within a busy golf, hotel and leisure business.
Reporting to the Head Chef the key duties of this role will be:
- Provide support to the Head Chef and able to use own discretion in his absence
- Be an integral part of the Kitchen Management team together with the Head Chef
- Operate and participate in the efficient smooth running of the kitchen, to prepare, cook and present for service any meals required
- Ensure all food served is to a high standard
- Place food orders and quality check
- Have an active part in the menu compilation in line with the policies and standards of the hotel
- Supporting other hotel staff when needed
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Health, hygiene and safety knowledge
- An interest in preparing and making food
- Promote a good working atmosphere
- Great time keeping skills
- Able to use initiative
- Ability to work as a team
On offer is a salary of £22000 per annum. Also on offer is 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) and Off-peak Golf & Leisure Club membership.
We will provide you with great experience to further your work experience. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join the Ufford Park team with the potential to progress further.
If you are interested in this role and your skills match the requirements, then please do not hesitate to apply.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, and Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Sous Chef, Chef, Kitchen, Hotel, Hospitality, Catering
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer outlined within this advertisement to review your application for the specific role applied for.