This role will involve responsibilities including:
- Balancing accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Completing VAT returns
- Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
- Checking company bank statements
- Preparing cash flow statements
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
The role offers a good work life balance, with working hours of Monday-Friday 9-5 although you will be required to travel to mainland Spain for some training. Accommodation will be provided as well as flights etc.
The person Specification;
- You must be experienced as a bookkeeper, this role would not suit a junior candidate
- You need to be very numerically accurate and analytical in your way of thinking
- You must be reliable and able to communicate with senior colleagues
Due to the location of this client, you must have access to your own transport
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.