Social Media Manager
I am working with an award- winning agency based in Leeds who work across all marketing disciplines. This show stopping agency work with some of the UK`s biggest brands and they are looking for a super savvy Social Media Manager to join their ever evolving team.
As an experienced Social Media Manager from a solid agency background you will have fantastic attention to detail with a logical and analytical process. You'll also be quick, client friendly, awesome at presenting and you'll have great writing skills. You will be genuinely passionate about marketing and social media and committed to keeping your knowledge bang up to date constantly.
Your day to day activities will look like
* Reviewing social specific work (proposals, reports, copy)
* Producing and supporting social and content specific proposals
* Liaising with clients (you will not be account handling, you'll be the specialist who communicates with them)
* Liaising with Facebook/Twitter account managers to review plans and content
* Giving expert views and recommendations on content and formats
* Participating in brainstorms
* Working with the Creative teams to ensure content is the best that it can be
* An understanding of paid social media would be advantageous, you will work closely with our media team to deliver paid social campaigns
So, if you are a socially savvy agency veteran looking to work at one of the best agencies in Leeds, get in touch!
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.