- Minimum of 2 years PPC Experience.
- Experienced in Google Adwords and Bing Adwords.
I am working with a rapidly growing online retailer who have seen significant growth year on year. They are now looking to grow their marketing team and paid search will play a big part in their strategy. Starting from humble beginnings in 2008, the Managing Director started selling bathroom mirrors via eBay and this is when her journey began. They are now a multi-million pound online retailer that sells products across the full range of bathroom products.
I am looking for a PPC Analyst to join my client's team. You will play a pivotal role in a fast-growing ecommerce company with high aspirations. You will have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution and you will be joining people who love what they do every day. This is a fantastic opportunity with a great brand and great people.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analysis of campaigns; measuring effectiveness according to our different bid strategies.
- Maintain, manage and optimise campaigns to deliver to best possible ROI.
- Provide proactive deep-dive analysis as and when required, including owning specific project deliverables such as tying PPC performance back to lifetime value metrics; that will support the direction of future bids.
- Make recommendation based on statistical data in order to achieve the campaign objectives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends, developments and major changes.
- Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualified experience in PPC.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Experience in Google Adwords and equivalents such as Bing Ads is integral.
- Experience with Google Analytics to provide statistical data.
- Understanding of a variety of tools available that can be used to research keywords, manage and optimise PPC campaigns.
- Excellent analytical, written and numerical skills.
- Happy to brainstorm and interact.
- Passionate for modern e-commerce technologies, techniques and methodologies.
- Mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Proactive character happiest in a busy, whilst friendly, atmosphere.
- Must be very attentive to detail (essential) and self-motivated.
- Strong team player that is both goal and performance orientated.