Accounts Administrator - Projects
A leading nationwide family run business are looking for an Accounts Administrator to work on critical projects within their shared services function.
As a Accounts Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of projects your will coordinate key processes and compliance to support the successful completing of the project
- Producing reports on these project to be delivered to relevant stakeholders.
- Be the point of contact for all queries and issues relating to your projects.
- Submitting expenses and raising POs for on site expenditure.
- Liaising with internal teams to make sure the handover of crucial information transitions smoothly.
You will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a project based role.
- Industry experience.
- Experience within a shard service environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a methodical mindset.
In return you will work for a company that invested in its staff, has excellent benefits and the opportunity to work within a new role in a new shard service team.