Advertising Agency & Partnerships Sales Manager
Agency & Partnerships Sales Manager to drive content solutions & partnerships business to Advertising Agencies and designated key clients.
Choice Consultants are Scotland’s leading specialist advertising and media sales recruitment consultancy.
Our client is a market leading National Media Company and part of an International Media giant. A household brand with an exceptional reputation for a range of innovative market leading media platforms. As one of the largest media operations in the UK their instantly recognisable high profile household brands covers a range of high impact advertising platforms. They provide customers from SMEs to PLCs and Advertising Agencies with creative media solutions and opportunities across a wide range of innovative media based platforms. They currently require an Agency & Partnerships Sales Manager to drive content solutions & partnerships business to Advertising Agencies and designated key clients.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day internal management of the Partnerships & Solutions team, including sales, solutions and performance development. You will be responsible for the team’s budget delivery, working closely with the National teams; generating and answering briefs to create commercial content that is aligned with their brands and adds value to their reader, meaning you will need to develop strong editorial and marketing relationships.
You will be responsible for providing an industry leading customer experience through a combination of external agency client meetings, presentations and pitches.
Your responsibilities will include
- Proactively sell and manage designated agency and key client accounts (Scotland and National accounts)
- Create & develop senior relationships with key clients & agencies to be at the forefront of all media owner briefs
- Develop a strategy for pro-actively developing new business from your agency group
- Work with Head of Sales to establish a pro-active business budget by category and agency
- Responsible for helping deliver the strategy, and budgets, through the identification and development of new business opportunities
- Write a clear business plan for Content & Solutions which can be measured, and used for budgeting/forecasting purposes
- Provide leadership in identifying upcoming client marketing strategies
- Work closely with the Agency Sales Managers to coach, mentor and support them in identifying, developing and pitching new ideas to the market
- Manage a team of Partnerships Solutions Managers who will be supporting you in delivering excellence across your agency group
- Develop sponsorship opportunities and promotional activities to pro-actively take to clients and agencies
- Build a portfolio of successful solutions & partnerships campaigns
- Achieve budget targets
Ideally to be considered for this role you will require experience of selling multimedia Content Solutions and sponsorship opportunities to Agency customer and direct clients.
Naturally creative and full of ideas you will also be able to demonstrate the ability to win new business and thereafter manage a range of key accounts. You will have a strong understanding of the media and marketing departments, coupled motivation and passion to develop new business. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate at all levels. You will require the drive, determination and a proactive attitude to continue this market leading brand’s impressive success.
In return you will be given the rarely available opportunity to work with some of the biggest media brands in the UK in a professional and proactive team environment. They are one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations. They are a company that embrace creativity and initiative and where innovation and idea generation are genuinely welcomed.
You will be given full training and the back up and support you would expect from a cutting-edge media organisation at the forefront of technology.
Good Basic Salary (depending upon experience) + bonus + Car + Holidays 25 + 8 statutory holidays + pension scheme + individual private health care + other benefits associated with a leading media brand
APPLY NOW AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!
About Choice Consultants
Choice Consultants are a specialist Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy established in 1999, we now hold preferred supplier status for the majority of media players in Scotland. As Scotland’s leading Advertising and Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy we recruit for advertising and media sales personnel at all levels for a range of international, national and local media organisations.
Our clients include top,
- Radio stations
- Magazine publishers
- Online/Digital Media brands
- New Media companies
-Internet Marketing & Web Design companies
- Experiential/Guerrilla Marketing companies
- Outdoor Advertising organisations
- Directory publishers
- Newspaper publishers
- Exhibition and Events companies
- Media brokers
- Television broadcasters
- Contract publishing houses
Whether you are looking to break into a rewarding career in Media sales, looking for a move into Management, or simply a new challenge we offer opportunities throughout Scotland through our unique and unrivalled network of Advertising contacts. To apply for this role click the apply button or find out more about other opportunities selling media space call Choice Consultants, email or visit our website.