Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £9.30 - £9.47 per hour (including holiday), 30p mileage!
Contract: Full or Part time positions available
WANT TO WORK FOR A BUSINESS THAT IS DIFFERENT?
We respect our Care Assistants and we love our customers. Care Assistants have a tough but rewarding role. We know this because we listen to our staff and we are there to support them at all times.
We are a home care provider that stays in touch with its Care Assistants. Operating throughout Newcastle, Forest Hall, Wallsend and North Tyneside areas, we understand the challenges in the role and so we listen to you and we make changes as a result.
There is a sense of community in our business – we get through about a ton of tea, coffee, cake and biscuits every week because our staff often pop in to say hello.
We make sure that our Care Assistants have great rewards:
- £9.30 - £9.47 per hour (including holiday)
- Time and a half for bank holidays
- 30p mileage
- Industry leading training (it doesn't matter if you don't have experience!)
- Full time and part time roles available
- 12 hours shifts, and community calls available (YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE for the community calls)
- Hours to suit your needs
- Minimum guaranteed hours contracts
The job involves the following:
- Assisting with all aspects of personal care
- Providing companionship and putting a smile on the faces of those who require your support
- Understanding the general and specific aspects of the needs of older and younger people requiring care and support
- A person-centred approach to care planning, communication and promoting individual rights and independence
- Enjoying yourself! Working in care is an amazing role!
We are looking for Care Assistants who want to be part of a company that does invaluable work in the community and provides the financial rewards, support and respect that comes with such an important role.