Registered General Nurse- Band 5 - Chelsea and Westminster
Are you looking for your next challenge within the nursing profession? Remedy Medical are currently seeking Band 5 Registered General Nurses to work a variety of shifts on general wards within many NHS trusts in Chelsea and West Middlesex.
Can you build strong relationships with patients in need? Register with Remedy Medical today and provide first-class person-centred care within a highly reputable hospital trust. We are looking for experienced, confident and proactive Band 5 nurses with medical and/or surgical backgrounds to join the Remedy Medical team.
** Start- ASAP**
Remedy can offer you:
- Continuing support and assistance with mandatory training.
- Flexible hours to help with your work-life balance - day, night, and weekend shifts available
Put your skills and experience to good use:
- Actively participate as part of an experienced nursing team
- Protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
- Promote independence - make a difference!
The right nurse for this role will:
- Be passionate about the care of patients
- Have recent hospital experiences within a NHS setting
- Have a clear NMC Pin
Whether you are looking for a new full time role, ad-hoc shifts, or even if you currently work in the NHS but would be interested in trying out another Healthcare Provider then give us a call today for a confidential chat about how we can help you.
To join our team you will have relevant and recent experience of nursing within the NHS for a minimum of 6 months. Call Mia on 0208 418 7675 today or email your CV!
** Referral fee's are offered for any friends, family or colleagues that you refer to Remedy**