Business Process and Procedure Writer/Business Process Analyst
Business Process and Procedure Writer/Business Process Analyst/Technical Author with business process and procedure experience.
Our world-leading, fast-growing technology client is looking to recruit a business process analyst who can document, develop and improve their internal business processes and procedures across the whole business. This multi-award-winning company is pioneering new approaches to machine learning, involving some of the most successful technology entrepreneurs in the UK. It's a very exciting time to be joining this company!
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience analysing, documenting and publishing clear and concise business processes and procedures for easy use by all staff.
- The ability to identify new approaches and solutions to business issues identified through analysing and documenting processes.
- Strong analytical, facilitation and process mapping skills.
- The ability to multi-task, work under pressure, think analytically and communicate effectively.
- MS Visio skills.
- SharePoint knowledge would be great.
On offer is a salary circa ??45-55k p.a., quarterly bonuses, a variety of benefits, career growth opportunities and a good range of social activities. Parking is available and the office is accessible by public transport.