INVOICE & PAYMENTS MANAGER
Core Asset Consulting's Aberdeen based client is a well-regarded international business that are looking for a Manager to lead the team who are responsible for the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of trail and rebate payments to distributors across the EMEA region. Strong invoice /payments experience is essential.
- You will be responsible for reviewing, adapting and improving processes where required to meet the needs of our customers and to keep in line with industry best practice.
- Maintain and further develop the Customer Service culture within the Trail team.
- The manager is responsible for the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of trail and rebate payments to distributors across the EMEA region.
- Responsible for the team's progress towards targets and is required to organise the allocation of resources to ensure that all key tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring training plans are in place to maintain appropriate levels of skills within team for all activities.
- Ensure work is processed on a 'right first time' basis with minimal checking and the
- appropriate level of support and guidance.
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service is provided to our customers (both internal and external).
- 5 years relevant management experience.
- Change management - ability to adapt / develop processes as required to meet changing business needs
- Processing high volumes of invoices / payments
- Experience of performing accounting analytical reviews.
- Experience of administering bank accounts
- Excellent pension
Job reference: 10795
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.