Are you an experienced Estimator with strong Civil engineering experience? If you are then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Estimator to be based in the Buckinghamshire areas to deal with the preparation, processing and submission of tenders, working with a reputable regional based contractor. This contractor deal with all aspects of civil engineering - highways, bridges, infrastructure, environmental, frameworks and special works. Therefore, we are looking for Estimators who have a mixed civil engineering background.
- Involved in and oversee the whole process from tender submission and negotiation to securing project/contracts
- Analysis of tender documentation, interaction with Consultant Engineers, Architects and Clients
- Planning the jobs timescales.
- Preparing and submitting quotations with for work.
- Ensuring that costs are kept within forecasts.
- Advise and Assess on any commercial risks.
- Collate quotes for suppliers and sub contractors.
- Involvement in the review and input into quality submissions.
- Price up all rates from basic principles broken down on a labour, plant, materials and subcontract basis
- Degree Qualified (preferably civil/infrastructure related)
- Estimating experience is essential.
- You may come from an operational background, keen to focus on the more commercial aspects estimating.
- Over all you must have good attention to detail and great at time management
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to manage your own workload
£55,000 - £65,000 (negotiable depending on experience) + Package.
Contact Alex Squillaci @ Randstad CPE Maidstone on 01622 357230.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.