James Milne Chartered Accountants are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant (P/T) to join the accounts team within their Aberdeen Office.
This correct candidate for this role will have strong experience within a professional practice environment and an excellent track record of accounts preparation.
This position is part time – approx. 15 to 21 hours per week - hours of work are flexible and to be arranged
- Preparation of annual accounts from a varied client base
- Provide assistance to the wider accounts team in other additional areas of practice
- Experience working with Sage, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work as part of an organised team
- Meeting the high standards and best practice policy put in place by the organisation
The Ideal Candidate
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- A good level of technical skills in relation to accounts preparation
- At least 3 years of experience within an accountancy practice
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of motivation and ambition
- A strong track record within a similar role