Painter and Decorators
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out painting & decorating activities within occupied residential properties, empty properties and public buildings. We are seeking experienced Painters & Decorators to join our Southampton team undertaking works in and around the Southampton area.
You will need:
- An NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Painting & Decorating
- Previous experience of commercial painting and decoration, MOD works, and housing associations
- To be customer focused
- To have the ability to work well both as part of a team and on lone works
- To be able to get to and from various site locations
- A valid driving licence
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are a financially secure business with a solid track record.
We owe our success to our people. We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees a great place to work and provide them with the opportunity to develop their careers and fulfil their potential; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation.