Residential Facilities Manager
Cobalt Recruitment are currently working alongside one of the UK's leading residential managing agents to find a Residential Facilities Manager. This prestigious company are currently reaching outwards from their central London base and expanding their already substantial property portfolio. This role will be based within a highly sought after region of West London and will demand the highest level of customer service to be delivered to the residents on site.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders including external contractors.
- Ensuring the site is fully compliant in all aspects of Health and Safety and RAMS.
- Assisting the Estates Manager with a variety of tasks including issuing permits, managing large projects, compiling audits and supervising all staff on site.
- Performing regular inventory checks and communicating with suppliers.
- Performing regular site inspections and assisting with service charge budgets.
Previous experience working in a residential setting is preferred as is a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification. Knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Acts, RICS and ARMA guidelines and building maintenance systems is also desired.
This successful company is seeking proactive, determined candidates who enjoy working within a team and strive to deliver an exceptional service.
If interested please send your CV to