Bluebird Care are the leading provider of homecare in the UK. At the franchise support centre we provide guidance and advice to over two hundred businesses. We have an exciting opportunity for an administration assistant to join our team. Reporting into the Financial Director we are looking for an organised and motivated individual that can help us coordinate a wide range of office duties.
If you have experience in office management, organising and arranging travel, preparing reports and coordinating meeting and logistics we would be keen to hear from you!
This position has a wide variety of duties, including but not limited to:
- Help preparing new starter packs for recruits
- Recording sickness, absence and holidays
- Collating reports to be used in strategy meetings
- Arranging travel and accommodation for a nationally based field team
- Helping to answer queries from customer calls
- Health and safety as well as first aid responsibilities
The benefits of the role include:
- Up to £24,000pa
- 28 days plus bank holidays annual leave
- WPA healthcare top up scheme
- Generous pension contribution
If you have the skills to keep our office team running smoothly, help us to prepare meetings and want to enjoy where you work click apply today!