Qualified Nursery Nurse
It’s not just the children who learn and develop, grow an outstanding career with us at Childbase Partnership. As the UK’s only employee owned childcare company, we encourage and empower our team members to contribute towards the decisions that we make. Join us, and your voice will count.
This is your opportunity to join our Victoria House Day Nursery in Marlow. We are looking to welcome a full time Qualified Nursery Nurse to the established and friendly nursery team. Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy.
You will support every child’s ‘learning journey’ and work in partnership with families as a key person to provide children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
As a Childbase employee we will provide you with an extensive range of benefits, including:
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- The option to buy and sell annual leave
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Employee Ownership annual tax-free cash bonus
- Annual ball, staff conferences, awards and celebrations
- Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
- Bespoke internal and external training plans
- 50% childcare discount or 25% grandparent discount from day one
Our generous salaries are highly competitive. As a level 2 Qualified Nursery Practitioner you will earn £16,681-£16,889 per annum, and if you’re qualified to level 3 or above you will earn £17,056-£20,259 per annum.
If you’re enthusiastic, you hold an Early Years qualification at level 2 or above, and you want a rewarding career in childcare, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide a minimum of 2 satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
Please email email@example.com quoting reference ‘QNP 2/3 Victoria House Marlow’ to apply