Robert Half are recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join a highly successful Manufacturing firm based in Leeds. The progressive business have an international presence and a market leader within their field.
Reporting to the marketing Manager you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of the marketing strategy for the UK business by working closely with the Marketing Manager and the UK management team.
- Implement marketing activities across all channels and media according to agreed plans, time lines and budgets.
- Work closely together with other marketing professionals within Group to ensure high quality and professional execution of marketing communication activities in line with the corporate identity guidelines
- Support internal colleagues with the promotion of the brand and raise its profile amongst existing and new customers.
- Create and implement marketing activities and campaigns to support sales growth and new market opportunities.
- Develop marketing collateral and information to launch new product introductions and to support sales to new customers or market sectors.
- Manage, create and implement local content for online communication (website, email and social media etc.)
- Monitor and analyse current and future market trends
- Identify/research new target markets
- Carry out internal and external surveys to identify customer/colleague feedback or assist in defining new business requirements
- Write briefs and liaise with external agencies such as print/mail house suppliers or creative agencies when work needs to be outsourced.
Requirements of the role:
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal skills)
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Creative mind with the ability to work well under pressure
- Organised and methodical
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within budget
- Marketing qualification is essential
Salary & Benefits:
£25,000 - £27,00k, plus additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement