To directly support the recruitment lead with the end to end organisation of interviews and on-boarding of new starters.
A fast paced energy firm based in Central London
Manage talent administrative responsibilities with enthusiasm and accuracy, including, but not limited to:
- scheduling on-site/telephone interviews
- coordinating interview schedules
- scheduling pre- and post-interview review sessions
- applicant tracking
- employment correspondence
- data entry for background/reference check administration
- contact for requisition initiation and approval process
- compile data for monthly recruitment metrics
- system administration for applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Meeting/greeting candidates in for on-site interviews.
- Update and ensure accurate data entry ATS system, Recruitment Tracker, Organisational Charts
- Applicant tracking and employment correspondence
- Administer psychometric testing/profiling as required.
- Work closely with the EA/PA team in order to coordinate Exec Team availability for interviews.
- Assist with candidate interview travel arrangements including expense reimbursement.
- Various administrative duties associated with human resources: code and process expenses associated with talent acquisition, code miscellaneous invoices, compile and submit new hire paperwork to HR for processing.
- Perform administrative duties as required by key stakeholders.
- Adherence to sensitive timelines, deadlines, and confidentiality.
- Multitask in a fast paced environment while demonstrating strong organisational skills
The successful candidate will have:
- HR or Talent or Recruitment experience (ideally a Recruitment Co-ordinator)
- A degree of equivalent
- An excellent attitude towards work and an ability to work at pace
- Private sector background
- Great at co-ordination
A 12 month temporary position with the opportunity of turning permanent - paying up to £30,000