* To promote and sustain the highest levels of service by putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
* Assist in create and maintaining an environment in store where all customers feel welcome and comfortable ensuring they are aware of and understand all potential options available to them.
* Demonstrate and explain all options in-line with the customer's needs.
* Accurately process orders to ensure the customer has everything they need.
* Communicate clearly and pro-actively at every step of the customer journey to ensure a great experience.
* Communicate clearly and pro-actively with Estimators and Fitters to ensure they have everything they need to in order to deliver a great customer experience.
* Achieve individual success in terms of sales and service to contribute to the overall commercial performance of the store and Company.
* Maintain a detailed knowledge of all products and services as well as our competitors' ensuring customers' needs are met through your expertise.
* Create an environment which is not only a great place to shop but also to work for you and your colleagues.
* Be aware of your 'Do We Measure Up' scores and proactively seek and act on customer feedback to improve customer experience.
* Strive for continuous personal development
* Understand and adhere to codes of conducts/policies and procedures at all times.
* Ensure high standards are maintained in store and back of house.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy