Business Development Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking an experienced MRI salesperson for the residential social Housing market to ideally to cover the South East (London) although any area Birmingham South will be considered who has a complete understanding of the route to market via specification and distribution.
The role requires a technically qualified individual with a proven track record in this ventilation product/market sector. A key focus will be to ensure agreed sales targets are achieved,
- Ensuring best use of the CRM to record and track sales information and store important documentation
- Ensure ROI on proposals meets company objectives
- Prepare and propose sales budgets from income forecast activity and gaining sign off from the UK Sales Manager
- To ensure the CRM is updated with comprehensive and accurate information and documentation
- To use effective verbal and written communication skills to co-operate proficiently with customers, installers and colleagues
- To be flexible in approach when required to cover during colleagues absenteeism
- To target and develop Social Housing Organisations Architects, Buyers, Specifiers, contractors M&E Consultants and preferred distribution partners
- To arrange listing of Airflow products at the specification stage of projects profitably.
- Ensure ProspectSoft (Airflow CRM tool) has all customer's correct contacts and divisional offices listed.
- Accurately prepare and present tenders and schedules to specifiers.
- Review, analyse and action leads sent via ProspectSoft or self-generated
- Identify new projects from existing contractual partners and ensure that all the organisations involved are aware of the relevant Airflow specification schedules.
- Work closely with Airflow Account Sales Managers and The National Account Manager to ensure that preferred wholesalers are given the opportunity to supply specification business
- Present monthly to the UK Sales Manager current status on any live projects, via income forecast
- Attend Exhibitions as and when required including any weekend exhibitions as requested.
- Maintain ProspectSoft CRM and required monthly reports such as Sales, Income forecast Vehicle Mileage and Expenses.
- Carry out any other related tasks at the request of the UK Sales Manager or conducive of the role.
- Effectively communicate and drive interdepartmental cooperation.
- Prospectsoft (Airflow CRM) to be updated daily preferably after each client's visit
- Territory planning to be effective. In some cases this will involve overnight hotel stays to make optimum effective use of your time. All calls scheduled via CRM system and Outlook Calendar
- You must be prepared to undertake presentations and CPD seminars to multiple clients as requested and actively self-generate these seminars
Business Development | BDM | Sales | Specification | Ventilation
- Suitable technical qualifications are required
- Demonstrable mechanical and electrical engineering experience required
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required
- Fluent English both spoken and written is essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical information verbally and in writing is essential
- Experience in a similar role is ideal
- CRM Experience is preferable
- Knowledge of Social Housing ventilation is preferable
With a wealth of knowledge gained from over 60 years' experience, we are widely regarded as a world leader in air movement and ventilation innovation. We operate in both domestic and commercial ventilation markets.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly