Purchase Ledger Assistant
Purchase Ledger Assistant - Telford, Shropshire
We are recruiting for a permanent position in the Purchase Ledger team. This person will receive on the job training and will be primarily responsible for the initial processing and filing of all stock invoices received from both UK and overseas suppliers. The successful candidate will be working as part of a larger team and will liaise with internal departments and external suppliers. This role could also be suitable for a candidate who is looking to complete a Level 2 apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
The role of Purchase Ledger Assistant:
- Sorting all post received by the Finance department and passing to relevant team members
- Printing invoices/statements received by email
- Registering invoices on accounts software programme
- Matching supplier invoices to goods receipts documents.
- Liasing with suppliers to resolve queries.
- Contacting Suppliers for copy invoices
- Ad hoc duties that support the objectives of the Purchase Ledger team and the Finance department as required.
The ideal Purchase Ledger Assistant:
- Previous experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Year 13 school leavers considered.
- On the job training will be provided
- Familiarity with word, excel and email
- Positive enthusiastic approach and the willingness to learn
- Good verbal communication and organization skills
- Grace C/4 or above in GCSE English and maths required
Stafford Park Telford TF3 3BB