Business Development Manager
- The company is dedicated to the design and production of all types corrugated packaging including corrugated boxes, counter displays and specialize in die cut packaging
- Business Development Manager
- The successful candidate must reside in the Suffolk, Bedfordshire, Cambridge area.
- To create new business opportunities within a geographical area
- Creates own leads in accordance with sales strategy.
- Cold calling, face to face sales, developing new business.
- Achieve Sales targets.
- Generate new business with new / existing customers.
- Maintaining relationship with existing customers - product development
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Resolve serious customer credit/quality issues.
- Follow up all enquiries
- Ensure Credit checks are conducted / approved on new business.
- Where necessary support accounts department in debt chasing on overdue customer accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales focused and driven
- Positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
- Ability to act independently
- Computer literate
- Driving licence
- 2 years plus experience of face to face sales out in the field
- 2 years plus new business experience
- Commercial industry experience
- Up to ??40,000 pa depending on experience plus car, Laptop, Phone, Bonus & Pension.
If you feel you have the right skill set and attributes for this role and that it's the challenge you are looking for then please contact us on a confidential basis.