Home Care Assistant
We are looking for Home Care Assistants for the areas of Low Fell, Whickham, Blaydon, Ryton, Rowlands Gill and surrounding areas of Gateshead to join our team of award winning carers.
Join an organisation where they always select the highest standard of carers to join their team!
You would be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. This family owned care provider aims to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs.
- £8.30 per hour;
- Travel enhancements;
- Full and part-time hours are available including mornings, evenings and weekends;
- Availability around our busy times which are early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and weekends.
- Mileage allowance;
- Employee of the month/year reward scheme;
- Paid induction programme
- Refer a friend scheme – earn up to £100 per successful candidate;
- Preferential energy rates with leading energy company for gas & electricity.
This provider also offers excellent career progression opportunities, so who knows where this fantastic opportunity may take you.
Can I Care?
No experience is necessary as full training can be provided, however you have got to do this job for the right reasons.
You will need to have a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle due to the nature of the work.
You have got to be a caring person and want to make a difference. A typical day would involve assisting clients with their routines, be it morning, lunchtime, evening or weekend routines. This could involve assisting with getting out of bed, preparing meals, prompting medications, assisting clients to wash dress and ensuring they can get to the bathroom. You may also do light house work or take them out into the local community to attend appointments. You’re not just a carer you are a companion too, so the relationship and trust you have with your client is very important. They need to feel at ease with you and relaxed.
- Are you semi-retired/retired and looking to make a difference?
- Have you cared for a relative yourself and really enjoyed it?
- Are you looking for a complete career change?
- Are you a student looking for post qualifying experience?
Becoming a Home Care Assistant could be just the start of your career, they actively promote from within and offer fantastic career development.
The care delivered by this organisation goes far beyond the normal limits. So, if you are caring, outgoing, warm, and you are interested in applying for this Home Care Assistant job or you would like to hear more about the roles, then please click on apply.