Production Support Administrator
Production Support Administrator – Permanent - Telford
We are now recruiting exclusively with a successful, Telford based company for a new Production / Event Support Administrator / Production Co-ordinator to join them on a permanent basis. The role will suit an experienced Administrator who has as background in live events or film making.
- Provide full administrative support to all team members on a day-to-day basis
- In charge of diaries, lieu hours and holiday allocations
- Process all event orders and create relevant documents such as summary sheets, individual stand orders, and cost sheets for all Project Managers
- Communicate with clients via email, telephone, and face to face
- Project manage small-scale events
- Responsible for developing and updating stock on the stock controls system (Current RMS)
- Create quotations for clients for both internal and external events
- Work closely with accounts to ensure invoices are correct and issued on time
It is important that applicants have worked in a similar role within the Film or Live Events industry as you will be ‘thrown in at the deep end’ from the start and need to understand the extra pressures that come in this field.
You will need to be an experienced Administrator, be well organised, be IT literate, professional in your approach, have great communication skills and can work on multiple projects simultaneously.
The role comes with excellent progression and training opportunities.
The site is commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Shifnal, Bridgnorth, Perton, Shrewsbury, Newport, Market Drayton etc
Alternative job titles would include Sales Admin, Sales Administrator, Project Support, Technical Support, Project Manager, Junior Project Manager, Project Support Administrator etc