Full Stack Developer is required to join the London office of a leading Digital Agency. You will be a team player, working in a multidisciplinary, international project team and partake in the design of development of high-performance software applications, user interfaces and technology integrations consumed by millions of users.
- Experience in systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design.
- Good level of understanding of software design principles like SOLID, DRY, SoC, etc.
- Strong understanding of Core Java
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Java 8
- NoSQL eg MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch,
- React.js or Angular2 (and above)
- Webpack or Gulp
- JUnit, Mockito
- A client-side Unit Testing framework eg) Mocha or Jest
- SOAP and REST/JAX-RS based systems
- API Management and Documentation (Swagger.io, I/O Docs)
- Experience with high scale, highly transactional, high performance, highly available systems and robust applications
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration including DevOps pipeline
- Implementations on and migration to Cloud services including Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Amazon AWS, IBM Bluemix, Rackspace
Flexibility and mobility is required to deliver this role as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients to enable delivery. Base office location will be in London.