Digital Commercial Performance Manager
As a Barclays Digital Commercial Performance Manager, you'll play an integral part of driving revenue for our Digital business. You'll be involved in developing and delivering commercial strategies, combining your expertise and knowledge of marketing and digital product and proposition development to influence commercial decisions at the highest level. You will have the opportunity to constantly challenge our Product and Commercial teams to increase acquisition and growth through all of our channels, tracking to sales forecasts and providing the data driven view of business opportunities for Barclays UK.
The Digital Banking and Commercial Performance team is responsible for the creation of world class solutions through the digital channel that is unequivocally the best in banking; Accelerating commercial growth across all channels, by promoting relevant, timely and highly personalised customer solutions in the customer's preferred channel by unlocking, through collaboration, the power of analytics, insights and content. This role is responsible for the commercial performance ambitions for Digital Banking and across other channels to drive revenue growth and cost reduction.
As a Digital Commercial Performance Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Developing and creating product, segment and channel plans, targets, key performance indicators and commercial performance goals
- Using data and analytics led insight to build plans and roadmaps to optimise key customer journeys via test and learn methodology
- Identifying customer needs and developing segmented targeting and omni-channel contact strategies to support commercial plans and product teams to increase growth through all channels
- Tracking sales forecasts and providing the data driven view of business opportunities for Barclays UK
- Building strong relationships with the product, channel, marketing, personalisation and business proposition teams to drive through plans and strategy
As a Digital Commercial Performance Manager your main skills and qualifications will include:
- Confidence in engaging with senior stakeholders
- The ability to evaluate economic, market and customer trends affecting the business and its customers
- An understanding of customer centric communication techniques
- Experience in the delivery of multi-channel communications, preferably within a matrix organisation
- Experience of working in a highly regulated market with exposure to operational risk management would preferred
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Click on the APPLY link now to submit your application direct to the recruitment team.