Revenue Protection Officer
Job Title: Revenue Protection Officer
Duration: Initial 12 month FTE, with permanent opportunity available longer term
Pontoon Solutions have an exciting opportunity available with a large, blue chip Utilities client based in Coventry. The client is looking for a team of Revenue Protection officers to join them at various regions, across the UK as part of their commitment to protecting their UK field assets. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of engaging with 3rd parties and ensuring loss recovery.
Role Purpose: The Revenue Protection Officer (RPO) is a new role created within Operations Function based in each of the Networks. They will be accountable for ensuring all the costs associated with a 3rd Party Damage have been accurately captured & issued to the Damager in a timely manner in the correct format. All claims will be issued in the RPOs name, and as the lead claimant, the role will require extensive stakeholder management across a number of internal & external stakeholders
- Good knowledge of developing financial spreadsheets
- Proven Experience of stakeholder management of liaising with external authorities as listed below.
- Good understanding of activities carried out by the Field Teams carrying out their Operational duties when working on a 3rd Party Damage
- Basic knowledge of the Gas Act
- Basic knowledge of the Law of Negligence
- Good working knowledge of SAP Work Management System & SAP Financial System (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of NRSWA (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of HSG47 (desirable)
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.