Team Leader | Customer Support Centre
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Do you have previous line management experience?
We have a new opportunity for a team leader within the Customer Support Centre in Bedfordshire!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals who are some of the best in their field. You will receive all the training you need to succeed.
We are a small close-knit team that support each other like a family. As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
- Ensure that the required standards of operation are consistently delivered by your team.
- Constantly review and evaluate the effectiveness of individual team members.
- Actively look for ways to improve the service and your own personal performance.
- Provide effective and appropriate leadership guidance, coaching or direct intervention to your team members as necessary.
- With the support of the Customer Operations Manager, set developmental challenges, identifying training needs as appropriate.
- Enact agreed objectives that supports the team and set team goals that supports the delivery of own objectives.
- Install appropriate quality standards into own objectives and day-to-day activities that will always ensure the delivery of Operational Excellence within your team.
- Continually measure your team performance through appropriate KPIs and other indicators.
- Assist in the development and promotion of a culture that actively supports the Company's Mission, Vision & Values.
- Assist in the installation of and maintain appropriate forms of communication with your team.
- Continually measure all areas of cost throughout your team and provide relevant information to the Customer Operations Manager to enable budget setting and control.
- Continually deliver on improving the Customer Experience, both internally and externally.
Team Leader | Leader | Cost Management | Line Management | Customer Service
- Evidence of working in support of continuous improvement and delivering high performance standards
- Must have previous line management experience
- An understanding of cost management
- Ability to be hands on and lead by example
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Dynamic, energetic and motivational leadership style
- Good IT skills, especially in Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service focus
- Well-presented and professional manner
- Automotive or insurance sector experience
- Previous experience operating at Team Leader level
- Experience in cost management
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday working
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
Copart UK Limited sells more than 300,000 vehicles each year through online auctions. Members all over the world have come to us because of our extensive stock with more than 5,000 vehicles available for bidding each day. Members can choose salvage and non-salvage vehicles including agricultural and plant, HGVs, commercial vehicles, motorcycles and more.