Sales Support Administrator
Sales Support Administrator - Exciting Company, Fantastic Perks!
£18,000 - £21,500 DOE + Company Bonus + Incredible Benefits
My Cirencester based client are looking for an individual with some experience in administration to join their growing and dynamic team. This is a varied and interesting role, with the opportunity to work within multiple teams throughout the business. They are an organisation with continued growth and they fully invest in their staff. You will be working with the highest performing sales individuals within the company and assisting with their administrative duties.
- Supporting the sales team in coordinating all administrative duties
- Assisting with collating information for itineraries
- Maintaining and updating information on the database
- Updating the website administration
- Liaising with external clients on a frequent basis
- Assist in producing information documents and ensuring they are sent out to clients in a timely basis
- General administrative tasks
- Ability to prioritise workload and work efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- A real team player with a helpful manner
- Eager and willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational skills
- Passion for travel would be beneficial
In return, you will be working within a company that nurtures their employees and offers fantastic benefits including a company bonus, private healthcare and travel insurance!
If you are looking for a new challenge, please contact JESSICA @ i2i Recruitment today for consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.