An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Receptionist to join a leading organisation based centrally in Chesterfield
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a busy and fast paced Receptionist role where responsibilities have included varied administrative duties.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential and the ideal candidate will be confident communicating at all levels and with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the general enquiry lines for the group of businesses in a polite, professional and efficient manner
- Screening, filtering and distributing phone calls to the correct person or department
- Recording and forwarding clear and concise messages accordingly
- First point of contact, meeting and greeting guests. A smart business appearance is required
- Barrier and gate control
- Dealing with all enquiry emails and making sure all new business enquiries are followed up
- Collate and distribute itineraries to Directors and other team members
- Book meetings, meeting rooms and arrange catering where required
- Keep the reception area and meetings rooms tidy
- Sorting and preparing incoming post for collection or distribution. Arranging the outgoing post and couriers where required
- Ordering and stock control for
- Stationery; print cartridges, cleaning goods, the water cooler, provisions etc.
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Carrying out administrative and filing duties as required
- The ability to learn quickly and can work well under pressure
- Disciplined, confident and self-motivated
- Numerical, computer literate with good keyboard skills and proficient in MS Office applications, e-mail, Word and Excel
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and a flexible team member
- Works well on own initiative, as well as being a good team member
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
This role involves working a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday, usually between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm with one hour for lunch.
Free onsite parking is available
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser