Senior Town Planner - Newcastle
Senior Planner - Newcastle
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Our client, a respected planning and property consultancy are urgently looking to appoint an experienced Senior Town Planner to join their ever growing team in London. The company deliver expert Planning services for their clients in the residential, commercial, infrastructure and education sectors.
Established for over 15 year's, with a network of offices across the UK, the company have built up a strong presence in the market and are continuing their ambitious growth strategy.
Qualifications and Experience:
For this role suitable candidates will have a degree in a planning related discipline and ideally a further MSc (or equivalent), be a Chartered Member of RTPI and will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification town planning experience.
- Preparing a variety of planning applications and appeals
- Undertaking site development appraisals, planning assessments and feasibility studies
- Liaising with local authorities
- Delivering general planning advice to clients
- Joining a growing consultancy with career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on or email your CV to and we will get back to you.