Data Performance Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a talented individual like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer.
We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a place where you can reach your true potential.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Business Efficiency Team. This role is a permanent contract for a Data Performance Analyst based at our Marlow Office. Working alongside the Revenue Assurance Team Leader you will provide assurance to the business that all Revenue has been captured accurately, and in a timely manner through in depth Analysis of the Operational, and Finance Data of Whistl. You will also report on the above and lend expertise in initiatives to further secure Whistl's revenue and will use Business systems to investigate Customer Invoice queries.
Reconciliations / Invoice Analysis
- Build and maintain a robust revenue reconciliation to assure all billable revenue has been captured with accuracy, and timeliness.
- Monitor and record the completeness of the full Whistl Billing cycle.
- Maintain analysis of Revenue loss through the business data channels.
- Support the Revenue Assurance Team Leader in the production of reportable for the business.
- Carry out analysis and reporting on Invoicing data and all corresponding Business Data sources to allow effective resolution of Customer disputes.
- Analyse Business data streams and report on trends and possible solutions to reduce additional revenue expenditure.
- Carry out analytical reviews of data within the Data and Billing Team and report to the business.
- Monitoring and reporting on service level compliance levels related to the Data and Billing Team and other departments.
- Provide analysis and support for ad hoc projects that fall within the remit of the Business Data Performance Team.
- Ensure that all Internal Controls Frameworks have been complete each month by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Identify and actively seek to solve problems as identified by the standard processes, and created by business changes, or system issues.
- Prompt reporting to the Billing Manager of potential billing issues.
- Working with other internal customers as required to resolve external customer queries.
- Write and implement new process documentation and be involved in process design and testing of new systems and processes.
- Review and amend process documentation where necessary.
- Ensure version control of the process documents within the team.
Data | Data Performance | Data Performance Analyst | Analyst
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- The ability to analyse data, think creatively, spot trends, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- The ability to effectively understand and question complex processes across a wide area of the Whistl UK business.
- The ability to communicate complex information effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Accurate, and thorough with a good eye for detail.
- Experience of invoicing practices and managing a high volume of data
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate.
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook/Word/PowerPoint/Access)
- Able and confident with handling large volumes of complex data.
- Strong use of concise English in written communication with internal customers at all levels
- Strong self-motivational skills, with the ability to question, and challenge the accepted norm.
- Be flexible and adaptable and have the ability to carry out a range of different duties simultaneously.
- Be able to support the Team Leader in creating robust and resilient arguments for change
- Knowledge of the postal industry
Whistl is the second largest postal provider in the UK with an exciting range of mail, parcels and Doordrop media products and services, both in the UK and internationally. Each year we collect, sort, send and transport up to 4 billion items of mail and parcels for businesses, as well as handling, planning and managing millions of Doordrop items
Apply for Data Performance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly