Are you able to work accurately, respond quickly and flexibly to queries?
Are you able to work autonomously and work well within a team?
Do you enjoy interesting varied workloads, where no two days are the same?
We are looking for an HR Administrator to work within our busy office, to support the HR Manager and Senior Management Team in providing day-to-day HR administrative support and contribute to the long-term development of the HR function.
To work in a charity, which every day is changing lives and is changing and growing all the time. To support the HR Manager to improve and develop the HR processes within the organisation, which involves moving all items as they are reviewed onto a recently purchased new software.
This is a generalised HR role, within a changing organisation. We are looking for someone who is approachable and friendly, who can work autonomously and within a team and is able to see changes in a positive light.
Additional Salary Info: 22 days holiday per year plus 9 bank holidays Opportunities to gain qualification.
HR | Human Resources | HR Administrator | Administrator | Admin | HR Manager
- Good general level education, in particular English.
- Understands and implements policies and procedures.
- Administration experience.
- Experience of computer software packages such as Microsoft Office (including Excel) Microsoft Access or other Databases.
- Able to work autonomously and also in a team.
- Accurate, with close attention to detail.
- Ability to record information accurately.
- Able to respond quickly and flexibly to queries and requests for help.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic and effective communicator, capable of conveying clear information.
- Resilient and able to work in an organisation that is undergoing change due to development and growth.
- A relevant HR administration qualification.
- Worked within a HR department.
- Working with HR data systems, inputting data and maintaining systems.
- Experience with providing HR support and advice to employees and line managers.
- Proactive and suggests new ideas.
Homefield College is a registered charity working with people of all ages, who have a learning difficulty. Homefield has education, supported living, long term residential, day services and retail provisions that empower staff and students/residents to develop to their full potential.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly