Media Sales Executive
Exciting Opportunities at Johnston Press
Media Sales Executive - Acquisition Team,
Media Sales Centre, Sheffield
Up to 21k
Johnston Press is a leading multi-media publisher of newspaper titles and websites operating across the UK. Our key newspaper titles include The Scotsman, The Yorkshire Post, The Sheffield Star and The Portsmouth News.
We have recently launched an exciting new development programme across our Advertising Departments and are leading the industry in innovative sales solutions. Our sales people have been fully equipped with the latest technology and software solutions to enable them to be fully operational in the field and to maintain our award winning levels of innovation and creativity.
Following a successful launch, we're expanding our teams and are looking to recruit -
Media Sales Executive - Acquisition Team, up to 21k basic + bonus + excellent benefits
Based in our Sheffield city centre office, It's essential that you love selling, enjoy closing deals and the thrill of sourcing and signing up new business. You will be responsible for selling multi media advertising packages to customers across the UK including Northern Ireland and Scotland through outbound telephone-based campaigns.
You'll be a highly creative individual - we love people with great ideas (and so do our customers. You'll be actively encouraged to use these ideas to both grow your customer base and introduce new platforms into products and services.
Key areas of accountability will include:
- Achieve challenging productivity targets to meet internal business KPI’s
- Present a portfolio of Multimedia advertising solutions that meet the customer's needs and JP Group objectives Meet and exceed all revenue and sales targets achieving KPI’s in all areas.Proactively develop new business opportunities, through effective lead management and conversion
- Adopt the JP Sales Process with recording data and capturing within the CRM system.
- Work as part of a team, and contribute to shared goals and objectives.
- Adhere to the Johnston Press policy and procedure guidelines in all areas including Health and Safety
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a busy sales environment, in the first instance email a copy of your CV to Nicola Wood, Digital Sales Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, closing date Friday 24th August 2018